Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Two for One


Yesterday I posted my outfit from Saturday night, so I’m including my outfit from yesterday, as well as today’s outfit, in today’s post.

This is yesterday’s outfit:



Close up of the animal print booties

Yesterday I wore pleats and animal.  I paired a black pleated skirt (thrifted), cream silk tank (thrifted), cranberry wool cardigan (Ports International, thrifted), black tights (Spanx), owl belt (Ross), tassel pendant (Old Navy) and animal print booties (80%20 “Tessa” via Piperlime).


And this is today’s outfit:


Today is very windy!

Dunce-man earrings - front and side views

Close up of the print on the skirt.

Today I wore stars and studs.  I paired a star-print skirt (thrifted) with a plain white tee (Target) and a black cardigan (Gap).  I added black wedge booties (Nine West “Peekaboo” via Piperlime), a red, studded belt (thrifted), strange little dunce-man earrings (gifted) and bright red tights (DKNY via Nordstrom).

Due to a nearly crippling combination of laziness and poor computer skills, I don’t do retrospectives or even show multiple outfits in a single post.  But, I do think it’s kind of interesting to see a couple outfits together that show there is basically no rhyme or reason to what I leave the house in.

Happy Tuesday, All!

Gracey