Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Coral Pop


So, apparently I really do love a high-waist, regardless of whether they love me or not (it’s a tumultuous relationship, to say the least).  I’m wearing one again today, this time in skirt form:



Last time I wore this skirt and sweater together, the lovely and fabulous Jodi, of Day2DayWear, suggested a pop of pink.  I didn’t have a pop of pink but I do have a pop of coral, which is a pinky-orange and so is practically the same thing, right?  True pink or pinky-orange, Jodi was right, I love the added color.

The coral pop comes both from my belt (Steve Madden via Ross) and my coral-and-Peruvian-jade earrings (2010 Crafty Wonderland purchase).  And I really do love the coral with both the aqua sweater (Target 2011) and the blue skirt (vintage, thrifted).  I also added a camel Mary Jane wedge (Corso Como via Piperlime) and a few bracelets.

Today’s Takeaway?  Everything is better with orange, be it pinky-orange, tangerine or traffic cone.  Trust me, I have a blog.

Happy Wednesday, All!

Gracey

P.S. Thank you all for your kind words about my photos yesterday; I’m still all out of sorts but am taking the ostrich route to recovery.  It’s only a problem if you don’t like sand in your ears.