Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hot Pink Pants! Hot Pink Pants!


I am finally (finally!) the proud owner of some hot pink pants.  And they’re so nice; I had to say it twice.  These are the pants:



So pink!  I love them.  I have wanted hot pink crops since bloggers like Lyddie at Chic on the Cheap sported the Old Navy ones with such aplomb.  I even tried the Old Navy ones, even though they didn’t come in tall.  That was an extremely unsuccessful experiment (think clam diggers with a funny crotch).

But, a couple of weeks ago, as I was wandering around Ross Dress for Less, the heavens opened and shone down on these lovely, so very pink pants.  On clearance!  In my size!  Of course I had to wait for the weather to warm up so I could wear them; it didn’t, but I wore them anyway.  I paired the pants (Michael Michael Kors) with a navy and white tunic (Old Navy), nude platforms (Banana Republic), a fringe necklace (Jessica Simpson via Macys) and pink drop earrings (gifted – thanks, Nan!).

To recap: I have pink pants!!!

Happy Tuesday, Everyone!
 
Gracey