Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Another Animal Print Piece? I’m A-Fraas So


It’s no secret that I love animal print; I am, in fact, one of those people who consider it a neutral.  So, when the fine people at Fraas offered to send* me a new animal print scarf, I jumped at the chance.  And I was not disappointed – this Fraas scarf is just lovely:



It’s nice and lightweight so I can wear it throughout the spring and even as a wrap on cooler summer nights.  And the coloring is pretty neutral, both proving my point and allowing me to pair it with a lot of different items in my closet. 

Today I paired it with a cream, tiered blouse (Nordstrom), coral waterfall cardigan (Nordstrom), dark trouser jeans (Banana Republic), heeled booties (Nine West via TJ Maxx), lion earrings (vintage) and a turquoise-bead bracelet (vintage).  I wore the scarf long to match the flow of the cardigan and felt long and lean all day, despite the ruffles and layers.

Interested in an elongating and versatile Fraas scarf of your own?  They are available at department & specialty stores across the world and can also be purchased at fraas.com and amazon.com.  Not a fan of animal print?  Fraas makes all sorts of different patterns, from dragonflies to stripes to watercolor-like florals, and they're all gorgeous.

Happy Wednesday, All!

Gracey

*Yes, this scarf was sent to me free of charge, but you all know I’d tell you if it were less than awesome.