Friday, April 20, 2012

Citron and Gray


I should have called this post “Citron and Wrinkles” because, holy smokes, does this blouse get wrinkly.  And this is after I ironed it this morning:


 
I still love it though, wrinkles and all; I just think citron is such a sunny, pretty color.  Because it’s still not quite warm yet here, although I do believe this weekend will be gorgeous, I paired the blouse (Old Navy) with gray jeans (Gap).  Because it’s not exactly cold today either, I risked an open toe and wore studded wedges (Vince Camuto).  I added a silver fringe necklace (Jessica Simpson Collection via Macys) and my vintage turquoise-bracelet (Ray’s Ragtime).

Most importantly, however, is that today is Friday!  About which I am even more excited than usual.  I have random, tentative plans for this weekend that may or may not involve music (listening, not playing; don’t be silly), sewing (undoubtedly poorly), a dance workout (Club Dance?  I don’t even know, but I’m excited) and/or hiking.  Realistically though, I’ll probably do nothing but sit in the sun reading a book.  Because I’m lazy like that.

What about you, Reader Friends?  Any exciting plans?  Or will you be joining me on the HMS Lazy?

Whatever your plans (or lack thereof), have a wonderful weekend, Everyone!

Gracey