Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bright Blazer, Laced Booties


You all know that brights are sort of my thing, right?  And that I love me some orange?  Well, out of all the shades of orange that I wear, I find coral to be especially delightful.    All this means that, in my estimation, this blazer is pert near perfect; it’s not just bright, it’s bright coral:



I paired my coral blazer (thrifted), with a white, embellished tank (Design History via Ross) and lagoon skinnies (Gap) and added lace-up, heeled booties (Nine West via TJ Maxx).

Given the brightness of this jacket, I’m taking Tammy at Silver Style up on her kind invitation to link up to her Trending through the Decades series.  This week is all about brights, and there are some amazing looks showcased, so stop by if brights are your thing too.

And have a Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

Gracey