Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Gracey Wears Green


And so does everybody else, everywhere else.  Because, today is the Everybody, Everywear Green Challenge.

To be honest, I wasn’t terribly excited about this challenge.  I don’t wear a lot of green.  I think it’s a pretty color, but it just doesn’t do much for me.  But, I didn’t want to skip this month, especially since I skipped last month, so green it is:



This skirt (thrifted) is one of the few, non-olive-green pieces of clothing I own.  I paired it with a goldenrod bow blouse (Gap) because whereas some people won’t put yellow near their face, I prefer it to green near mine.  I added a navy blazer (vintage, thrifted), skinny belt (Gap), mustard tights and riding boots (Born Crown “Sosie” via Nordstrom).  And there you have it; Gracey wears green.

To see how other bloggers wore their green, pop by Everybody, Everywear and take a peek.

And have a Happy Tuesday, All!

Gracey