Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Chickens and Stripes


I am, apparently, on a pattern-mixing kick this week.  Yesterday was animal and floral.  Today is chickens and stripes:



And tights.  Because, in spite of yesterday’s mild weather, it’s both cold and rainy here today and I am, once again, forced to wear tights.  Thanks, Oregon Weather.

I wore the tights (Target) under my red chicken dress (c/o eShakti) which I layered over a blue and white striped button-down (Foxcroft, thrifted).  I added a thin brown belt (Gap) to try to rein in all the fabric around my middle and riding boots (Born Crown “Sosie” via Nordstrom) because I haven’t worn them yet this week.  I also added a watch and a couple of pieces of jewelry because sometimes I doremember to accessorize.  Sometimes.

Happy Tuesday, Everyone!

Gracey