Monday, November 21, 2011

Take Four: Saturated Hues from Coast to Coast

Hello!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  Mine was busy, busy, busy, but in the most fabulous way.  Also fabulous is today’s Take Four theme: Saturated Hues.  I’m a big fan of rich, bold color, so the berry, emerald and cobalt shades that were shown on the runways for this fall thrill me to no end.  For my take on the trend, I went with berry:



I layered my cranberry wool cardigan (Ports International, thrifted) with a black and cream brushstroke printed sleeveless dress (Target).  I added a thin brown belt (Gap), black tights (Spanx via Nordstrom), burgundy pumps (Naya “Jada” via Nordstrom) and a few accessories. 

Want to see more outfits incorporating this fall’s saturated hues?  Visit Bekah at Matters of Merrymaking, Kelsey at Charming Pumpkin and Karla at Frugal Big Girl to see how they rocked the trend.

Happy Monday, Everyone!

Gracey