Monday, November 7, 2011

Take Four: Fall Accessories from Coast to Coast

Hello, Dear Reader Friends!  I hope everyone had a lovely weekend.  Even though it’s Monday (boo), I’m excited because today’s post is the next Take Four post – and we’re talking about fall accessories.  Accessories in my closet generally consist of either shoes or scarves.  And while scarves are perfect for fall (and anytime, really), I decided to go with shoes for today’s Take Four post.  In particular, these Seychelles booties:



I chose these booties because they incorporate two big trends for this fall; chunky heels and menswear-inspired.  But, the best part is that they also incorporate tassels and fringe.  I love tassels and fringe.  I wore the booties (Seychelles “Clue” via Nordstrom) with a goldenrod bow blouse (Gap) layered under my cranberry Mr. Rogers cardigan (vintage Jantzen, thrifted) with a grey midi-skirt (vintage, thrifted) and grey Swiss dot tights (Hue via Macys).  Sadly, this color combination photographed like I am Ronald McDonald's personal secretary, but I swear it was more flattering and less fast-food-empire in person (no, really, I swear!).

But, enough about me. Want to see some other fall accessories in action?  Of course you do!  In which case, might I suggest a visit the other ladies of Take Four?  As always, they are Kelsey of Charming Pumpkin, Karla of Frugal Big Girl and Bekah of Matters of MerrymakingTry it; I think you’ll like it.

Happy Monday, Everyone!

Gracey