Friday, December 23, 2011

Comfy Cozy

Even though I was out sick on Monday, this has seemed like the longest week.  And very challenging, sartorially.  Basically, I’ve just been waiting for Friday so I could be comfy cozy:



Which is kind of funny because no one at my job cares what we wear.  People run around here in sweats and crocs on a daily basis.  I guess I just like to pretend we have more of a dress code than we do (or that we have one at all) and save my more casual outfits for Fridays. 

And I think that today’s casual outfit is one of my favorite.  I paired crimson skinny jeans (Old Navy “Rock Star”) with a charcoal sweater (wool, thrifted) layered over a cream and tan tunic (Old Navy).  I added cognac lace-up booties (Nine West via TJ Maxx) and a black and cream infinity scarf (Steve Madden via Macys) and really was comfy and cozy all day.

And that’s it for me until after Christmas.  I have Monday off, but I’ll be back on Tuesday. 

I hope everyone has an absolutely wonderful holiday, whatever holiday it is you celebrate!

Gracey