Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Bare Legs and Booties



It has been unseasonably warm here in Oregon over the past few days, giving me the opportunity to wear things I usually can’t in November.  Like yesterday’s suede boots and today’s bare legs and booties:




Seriously, it’s in the 60s today and, so far, no rain, so I figured it was a good day to go without tights and to wear these animal print booties.  They’re calf-hair, so they’re water resistant, but I worry about getting them muddy.  (Now that I have to walk to work like a plebe, I have to think about things like that).  No worries today though; it really is the perfect weather for wearing the booties (80%20 "Tessa" via Piperlime) and my favorite pleated skirt (thrifted) sans tights.  I paired the booties and the skirt with an open-weave sweater (Old Navy), vintage bracelet and a vintage, moss agate necklace (Lil’ Gypsy).

Happy Tuesday, All!  And Happy Election Day, U.S. Reader Friends!

Gracey