Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Double Denim Rides Again




Get it?  Because I’m in double denim and a riding jacket.  You’re welcome.

Corny puns aside, I feel like a cattle baron’s widow in this outfit.  Like my husband was killed by outlaws and I have to manage our ranch and our 30,000 head of cattle myself.  This is what I’d wear in Abilene to negotiate a selling price for this year’s cattle:



Because, really, nothing says “shrewd negotiator” like a denim shirt (Caslon via Nordstrom) and denim skirt (thrifted) paired with a riding jacket (Ralph Lauren, thrifted).  I also added a studded belt (Michael Michael Kors via Nordstrom), goldenrod tights (Nordstrom), riding boots (Born Crown “Sosie” via Nordstrom), garnet-and-cameo earrings & an equestrian scarf (Echo, thrifted).

Happy Tuesday, Everyone!

Gracey