Wednesday, November 7, 2012

As Promised



I mentioned back in August, in this post, that the Dark Floral trend was one of my favorite trends for this season and one that I’d definitely wear.  And here I am, wearing dark florals, as promised:


(Shop the look: Similar floral dress, similar belt, similar HUE tights and exact MIA boots)

Although I already own several dark floral pieces, I found this dress in Goodwill last weekend and couldn’t resist adding it to my collection.  I love the color palette on this one (the pops of scarlet are especially fun) and think it’ll be a very versatile part of my cold weather wardrobe.  Today I wore the dress (vintage Breli Originals of California) with burgundy oxblood tights (Hue), a tri-color belt (via Goodwill) and low boots (MIA “Roam” via Piperlime).

Although there is no burgundy (or oxblood) in the print of the dress, I think the tights worked well with it.  And I suspect teal, navy, scarlet and purple tights will also work well.  See?  Versatile.

Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

Gracey


** Disclosure: Actions taken from the hyperlinks in this blog post may yield commission/compensation for the writer. Please see the Disclosure tab for more details.