Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Signature Silhouette


I may not have a signature style but I would be willing to claim this silhouette as my signature silhouette:



I’m not claiming this is the most flattering silhouette for everyone, I’m saying it’s the silhouette myparticular body feels the most comfortable in.  Although, I think one of the reasons I feel so comfortable in it is because I do feel like it flatters me.  For me, a full skirt, defined waist, fitted top and heels is fail-safe.  Made of win, if you will.

Today’s winning outfit is a vintage, pleated skirt in bright poppy (thifted) paired with a navy- and white-striped tee (Target), bright, multicolored belt (Target), platform sandals (Banana Republic “Natalie”) and a few bracelets.  And seriously?  I love it.

Do you have a signature silhouette, Dear Reader Friends?  If so, what is it?

Happy Tuesday, All!

Gracey