Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dress as Tunic


As a giant, I often repurpose dresses as tunics.  Today is one of those days:


This tunic was sold as a dress for non-giants as part of the Jason Wu for Target collection.  As you can see, it’s not even close to being dress length on me, but I liked it, so I decided to buy it anyway (on clearance, of course) and wear it as a tunic.



I paired the dress/tunic with cropped skinnies (Bandolino via Macys), a vintage Perry Ellis blazer (thrifted) and my new color-blocked, crazy-patterned wedges (Statement of Purpose Wedge via Modcloth). 

I’ve been looking for a pair of color-blocked, colorful wedges for some time and finally found these a Modcloth:

Image via Modcloth

I think I might love them.
 
I also love the fact that my week is nearly done.  After tomorrow I have a four-day weekend in which I will proceed to do mostly nothing, probably.

Happy Wednesday, All!

Gracey