Monday, May 14, 2012

Kitschy Print #17


This dress is just further evidence that I love myself a kitschy print:



I feel justified with this one because I swear more than one fashion magazine said tropical prints were in.  So, I’m totally fashion-forward with this.  Not buying it?  Fine, I just like kitschy prints.  Today’s was thrifted and hemmed by yours truly.  Before I hemmed it, the dress was that awkward length between a midi and a maxi and it was a lot of kitsch, even for me.  Now, it’s just the perfect amount.

I paired the dress with a coral belt (Steven Madden via Ross) because I’ve decided to wear this belt with everything this summer.  And I added pewter sandals (Lovely People via Ideeli) instead of heels to keep the beach-y feel of the dress and because my tootsies still hurt from my night of wild 80s dancing on Friday.

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend and a happy Monday!

Gracey