Thursday, May 17, 2012

Coral and Stripes


I love pairing brights with stripes.  For me it’s a win-win as it combines two of my favorite things.   And today’s bright/stripe outfit is no exception:



Image via Piperlime

I paired the coral skirt (Banana Republic) with a navy and white striped dolman-sleeve tee (Target) which I layered over a white tank because it’s crazy sheer.  I added gray suede boots (Circa by Joan and David "Ralco" via Piperlime), my silver fringe necklace (Jessica Simpson Collection via Macys) and a few bracelets (self-made, local artisan, Macys).  And, of course, I love it.  The pieces are a little less structured than I usually like for my body, but I can’t deny it’s comfortable.  And bright.  And stripe-y.  So, yeah.  Love.

Do you know what else I love?  This new lip gloss/stain.  I’ve wanted to try a brighter lip for awhile now but was a bit nervous about it.  Until I found this YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain in Rouge Gouache:

Image via Nordstrom

Seriously, I love this stuff.  And I’m not just saying that because YSL is sponsoring me.  Because they aren’t.  Though I’d totally be open to that.  Hedi, call me.

Happy Thursday, All!

Gracey