Thursday, May 24, 2012

Floral and Tights


I’m aware that this isn’t the most spring-like outfit in the world:



But, I had to wear tights; it was very cold and very rainy on my ride in today which means that I had to wear something that kept me warm and dried quickly.  As I mentioned before, that’s usually tights.  Today the tights (Spanx) are layered under a sleeveless floral dress (thrifted and hemmed) and a cardigan (Old Navy).  I added a skinny belt (Steve Madden via Ross), booties (BC Footwear via Piperlime) and pink drop earrings (gifted; thanks, Nan!). 

And yes, I was mostly warm enough and I dried quickly.

Hopefully the weather will be better for Memorial Day Weekend, but if not, it’s still a four-day weekend for me and that’s fabulous news, rain or shine.

Happy Thursday, Everyone!

Gracey