Friday, May 4, 2012

Not Dressed For Spring


No, I am not dressed for spring. Because it doesn’t feel like spring.  It’s cold and rainy and feels more like autumn.  So I pretty much just dressed for autumn:



I paired an autumn-hued skirt (thrifted and crookedly hemmed by yours truly) with a black long-sleeve tee (Old Navy) layered under a lightweight black sweater (Target).  I added leggings (Old Navy) because I’m not kidding, it’s seriously cold and riding boots (Born Crown “Sosie”); ditto on the cold thing.  The scarf (v. old) was also added because it’s cold.

I do think it’s supposed to warm up this weekend and hopefully stay warm for a bit, but if I show up in 18 layers again on Monday we’ll know that didn’t happen.

Speaking of the weekend, mine is going to be super-busy.  Actually, May is going to be a super-busy month in general.  I have speed dating, brunch, concerts, dancing, more brunch and, of course, 80s prom (send me your pictures; you know you want to (yes, Lynne, you)).  This weekend is speed dating, dancing and/or drinking, a slumber party and brunch, all of which I am totally excited for.

How about you, Reader Friends?  Do you have any plans, exciting or otherwise, for the weekend?

Happy Friday, All!

Gracey