Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Summer Sweater


This sweater is another item from The Giant’s Closet that I really like, but am pretty clueless on how to style:



I bought it because it seems like a great summer sweater with its sheer stripes and butter yellow color.  And then I remembered that it seems weird to me to wear sweaters in summer.  And then I remembered that I never know how to style lightweight sweaters.  I gave it a try today though and paired the sweater (thrifted) with a floral maxi skirt (Target).  I added a braided belt (thrifted), black sandals (White Mountain via Macys) and an amber necklace (local artist).  

And I liked it enough that now I think maybe I can style it so I’m going to keep it around, at least for a bit.

Happy Tuesday, Everyone!  I hope you all have a fabulous, and safe, Fourth of July!

Gracey