Saturday, July 14, 2012

I’m Famous, Y’all!


I have been telling my nephews since they were babies that I am famous.  They were skeptical, even as swaddling infants.  Now, however, I have proof.  You see this book?


My friend Sally, of Already Pretty, wrote this book.  And it’s fabulous.  It’s all about dressing the body you have but with your style, not someone else’s.  However, the best part about this book, at least for me, is that I’m in it!  That’s right, Sally included photos of some of her fellow bloggers in her gorgeous book and I’m one of them!  Which means that finally (finally!) my nephews are being forced to recognize my famosity (totally a word, I don’t care what spell check says).

Here's a sneak peek:

Look!  It's me!  I'm famous!

Want to see more of me doing my thing (you know, standing in front of a retaining wall with a huge smile on my face) in Sal’s book?  Well, I ordered an extra one just for one of my lucky Reader Friends!  All you need to do is leave me a comment letting me know you’d like to be entered and a way to contact you.  I’ll choose a winner in about a week or so.

And, if you don’t like contests for some reason or can’t wait to see if you’ve won in a week or so or want a copy for your best friend (I ordered all of my friends copies) or your sister (and my sister), you can order a copy at Amazon here.  The book is even available for Kindle!  (For iPad users, see Sal’s post here).  

Bon Chance, Friends!

Gracey