Monday, July 2, 2012

Camp Counselor


I borrowed the idea for this color combination from Delayed Missives:



But, the decision to dress like a camp counselor at an aggressively feminist all-girls summer camp is all me.  You're welcome.   


To achieve this look, I paired a vintage Levi’s work skirt with a vintage neon pink camp shirt (thrifted).  I added sturdy navy platform sandals (MRKT via DSW) and a couple of bracelets.  I left my whistle at home though.  Oh, well, next time. 

Even though I already own a neon pink blouse, I think I want to keep this one as well; if only because the other neon blouse doesn’t have pockets or jaunty rolled sleeves.  And I think I’m going to keep this skirt also; it’ll be great for wearing with sweaters for the fall and winter.

Happy Monday, Everyone!  Don't forget to enter my Shabby Apple Giveaway!

Gracey