Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Passel of Printed Pants


One of the spring/summer trends I was most excited for this year was printed pants.  Apparently I was so excited that I ran out and purchased a whole passel of them.  Seriously, the Printed Plains in Nosh Opping is filled with printed pants.  Like this pair here:



I can’t help it; I really do love a printed pant.  I especially love the teal color and the irregular black dots on this pair.   I think the irregularity of the dots lend the pants a sort of leopard look from far away, and that’s always fun.  I paired today's printed pants (LOFT) with a tangerine top (Old Navy), espadrille wedges (Corso Como via Piperlime) and a few bracelets.

This is my fourth, and last, I think, pair of printed pants in The Giants Closet.  The other pairs include a pastel floral pair:

Vintage Ralph Lauren


A palm-printed pair:

Thrifted silk


And a checked pair:

Vintage men's golf pants

I don’t know why I have so many, but seeing them all in one place, I’m glad I found them.  They are all, except for this LOFT pair, thrifted, and this pair was less than $10.00, so it’s a trend that I was able to find for not a lot of money.  However, I still recognize that I have enough pairs of printed pants to last me so while I’m not getting rid of any, I also won’t be buying any more once my expedition is over. 

How about you, Reader Friends?  Are you fans of the printed pants trend?

Happy Wednesday, All!

Gracey