Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tried and True

As much as I enjoyed dressing outside my comfort zone the past couple of days, it does take more effort for me.  And, as work has taken a turn for the crazier, I need to save all my effort to keep from running from my cubicle screaming.  So, I’m back to the tried and true:



A-line skirt?  Check.  Patterned something or other?  Check.  Layers?  Check.  Color?  Check.  Boots?  Check.  For today, the A-line skirt is grey (Banana Republic), the pattern and color comes from the silk blouse (Banana Republic) layered under the apricot sweater (thrifted) and the boots are, of course, Born Crown “Sosie” (Nordstrom).  I added olive tights (Hue) because it made sense in my head, a watch and a couple bracelets because the blouse is three-quarter sleeves and some gold earrings (a Crafty Wonderland purchase).

Nothing too terribly exciting, but it works.  And it allows me to concentrate on work.  And the effort I saved in deciding on an outfit can now be expended to keep from curling into a ball under my desk and sobbing.

Happy Wednesday, All!

Gracey