Friday, January 20, 2012

Love and Tunics in the Junior’s Section

I love tunics.  And I love this tunic:



And yes, I found it in the junior’s section.  I usually try to avoid the junior’s section when I’m shopping, for a couple of reasons.  One, I’m not a junior and haven’t been one for years (don’t worry how many years, it doesn’t matter).  And two, I don’t have the body of a junior, and haven’t for many years (again, let’s focus, people.  Focus.).  But, every once in awhile I like to troll the junior’s dresses because they make them so short these days (the dresses, not the juniors) that they make perfect tunics for giants like me.

I layered today’s tunic/dress (Weaver via Ross) over a long-sleeve tee (Gap) and leggings (Target).  I added the obligatory boots (Born Crown “Sosie” via Nordstrom) and belt (Gap) and was out the door easy-peasy.  Easy-peasy being, of course, the preferred amount of effort for a Friday.

And it is Friday, so everyone have a good one and an even better weekend!

Gracey