Thursday, October 11, 2012

Oh, Hey There, Boobs



I like this dress, in theory, but I’m not sure it works in reality:

(Similar mixed print dress, Spanx sheer polka dot tights, similar Naughty Monkey boots)

In theory, it’s made of comfortable matte jersey, has great color, a fun pattern and a flattering cut.  In reality, I’m afraid it’s a little “Oh, hey there, Boobs” for my tastes.  I don’t think it’s obscene, but I fear it might be questionable:



Which is too bad, because I otherwise like this outfit.  The dress (Suzy Chin for Maggy Boutique via Ideeli) really is comfortable.  And I love the polka dot tights (Spanx Sheers via Nordstrom) and slouchy boots (Naughty Monkey via Nordstrom) with it.  I just worry about that swath of red fabric across the chest, especially coupled with the lower neckline.

But, oh, well.  Done is done.  And no one has actually said “Oh, hey there, Boobs” to me, so I’m going to say it’s fine.  At least for now.

Happy Thursday, All!

Gracey

** Disclosure: Actions taken from the hyperlinks in this blog post may yield commission/compensation for the writer. Please see the Disclosure tab for more details.