Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Uncooperative Weather & A FRAAS Review

A few weeks ago, the lovely people at FRAAS sent me one of these fabulous scarves:


It's the Fair Isle infinity scarf and it comes in four color combinations: navy/turquoise, camel/ivory, rose/petal and black/grey.  I received the black/grey scarf and it is the softest, coziest, warmest scarf.  I am a big fan of infinity scarves; they're just so easy.  And this one really is lovely.  It's long enough and soft enough so that when it's doubled it doesn't look like an Elizabethan neck ruffle.  I love that the Fair Isle pattern is subtle enough that I can pair it with other patterned pieces with no problem.  All this and it retails for only around $40.00.

When I received this scarf, I couldn't wait to wear it.  Unfortunately, the weather has been uncooperative and way, way to too warm for a wool-blend scarf.  But, I can tell you that when the weather finally cooperates, I plan on wearing it with oxblood, cream, mustard, red, black and grey pieces all fall and winter long.

Happy Wednesday, Everyone! 

Gracey