Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tangerine Love

I may have mentioned once or twice; okay, okay, several times, how excited I am that Pantone named Tangerine Tango as it's color of the year.  I know it's generally considered more of a summer color, but I think it works well for cooler weather as well and I set out to prove that point yesterday:



In my humble opinion; point proven.  I like the tangerine sweater (Gap) with the gray A-line skirt (Banana Republic) and the plum tights (Hue).  And the wrinkles; I'm totally owning those bad boys.  In addition to unplanned (but still loved) wrinkles, I also wore a tassel pendant (Old Navy), a studded belt (Michael Michael Kors via Nordstrom) and riding boots (Born Crown "Sosie" via Nordstrom). 

What do you think, Reader Friends?  Does tangerine work for winter?

Gracey