Thursday, February 16, 2012

Another Day, Another Day Dress

I rock a lot of polka dots.  I also rock a lot of dresses.  Although I am firmly on Team Skirt, dresses are just so easy.  And some days a girl just has to take the easy route.  Today was one of those days:



I actually had another outfit planned but I changed my mind this morning because I’m fickle and it’s going to rain (trust me, it totally makes sense).  This meant that I needed something quick and easy drying.  Enter the day dress.  Today’s dress (vintage Karin Stevens, thrifted) is fairly summery, so I wanted to winterize it and toughen it up a bit.   To that end, I paired it with black accessories like a black blazer (Gap), a studded belt, black tights (Spanx) and black booties (Nine West “Peekaboo” via Piperlime).

Remember, it’s not lazy, it’s easy.

Happy Thursday, Everyone!

Gracey