Friday, October 11, 2013

Mad for Plaid

If you follow me on Pinterest, you know that I've been pinning the heck out of plaid looks for this fall.  I have, so far, resisted the urge to run out and buy/thrift a bunch of plaid but I'm no longer able resist wearing the plaid items I already own.  Like this plaid skirt:



I thrifted this skirt a couple of years ago but, apparently I wasn't that in to plaid a couple of years ago because I rarely wore it.  I'm planning on making amends for that this fall because I am currently absolutely mad for plaid.

Today I wore the skirt (similar) with a chambray shirt (Caslon, similar), my much-loved Born Crown riding boots (similar) and a vintage ram belt.

I finished the look off with a ball-tasseled (basseled?) scarf (LOFT, similar):



What about you, Reader Friends?  Are you mad for plaid?

Happy Friday, All!

Gracey