Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Double Animal and FRAAS

Oh, it's been cold here in Oregon.  Happily, the kind folks at FRAAS offered to let me try one of their new line of scarves to help keep me warm:



It's reversible and comes in several colors, including petrol, dark red, purple and black.  I chose the petrol shade which, as you can see, is a sort of teal:


It's actually not an infinity scarf, but I borrowed a trick from Jeans and a Teacup and fastened the ends together with a small rubber band so I could wear it as an infinity scarf.

In addition to the FRAAS scarf, I did wear double leopard with my sweater (Old Navy) and flats (Nine West).  I also added cuffed jeans (Lucky).


If you're interested in procuring a lovely FRAAS scarf of your own, you can find select styles at www.fraas.com as well as www.amazon.com.


Happy Wednesday, All!

Gracey