Saturday, May 25, 2013

Memorial Day Sales for Giants

There are a LOT of Memorial Day Sales this weekend; here are a few that I think are worth the look.


eShakti

There are dozens of styles up to 50% off and eShakti is also offering free customization through Monday.  I love the Textured Check Stretch Dress:


And the Boat Print Crepe Dress, the Ethnic Print Pleated Skirt and the Large Check Circle Skirt.



House of Heirlooms


This is my friend Kendra's shop and she only has two sales a year.  For her Memorial Day Sale, she is offering 20% off of your entire order with the code MEMORIAL20.

That includes the gorgeous, vintage Ferragamo scarf I wore here, a gorgeous 1960 summer dress, and this amazing, vintage, tags-on Diane Von Furstenberg jumpsuit:



Gap Red Bright & Blue Event


Gap is offering up to 40% off select styles both online and in stores.  I snapped up a couple of these tanks for myself:


I love the wide straps and the drape of the fabric.  Not into neon?  They're offered in non-neon hues as well.  This sale is also a great time to snap up some adorable dresses and the skimmer jeans you've had your eye on all spring.  Remember, all Gap clothes are offered in Tall now!



Happy Saturday, All!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Gracey