Thursday, September 26, 2013

Graphic and Gray

This top represents two things I'm heavily into this fall; graphic and gray:


Top: Olivia Moon via Nordstrom  Skirt: vintage, thrifted   Boots: Born Crown via Piperlime

I love pretty much any print, but lately I've really been drawn to graphic prints.  And I've actually been on a gray kick since early this summer.  I don't know why since it's basically a non-color, but I just can't get enough gray.

I think one thing I like about both gray and graphic prints is that they play nicely with color, like this top with this burgundy skirt:

Similar shirt    Similar skirt     Exact boots

I believe the trend is heading towards monochromatic outfits, so I'm not remotely on trend, but that's okay.  Everything is okay with graphic and gray.  (Heh.  Rhyming.)

Happy Wednesday, All!

Gracey