Thursday, September 12, 2013

Day 3: White Heat



So, here’s the deal.  Last week Oregon’s weather was sort of crummy.  I complained and now it’s mid-90s.  I’m not saying that Mother Nature’s trying to punish me, but 95 in September feels a little vindictive.  Anywho, it’s hot.  Stupid hot.  Too hot for clothes, but public nudity is frowned upon (What’s that?  It’s illegal?  Good to know.), so I wore this:



I just couldn’t possibly manage anything more than a simple white dress (Bar III via Macys) and sandals (Enzo Angolini, similar) in this heat.  Heck, I couldn’t even manage a necklace!  But, that doesn’t mean I didn’t accessorize.  No, I used some brooches (similar fruit, similar blue, exact bee) in a cluster at my waist and some studs on my wrist (Nordstrom) to add some interest and a little color.



Hopefully it will cool off some tomorrow because I only have one simple white dress in my Perfect 10 and public nudity will most likely still be illegal.

Happy Thursday, All!

Gracey