Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Beauté ...

                                                                                 CLICK TO SEE MORE

Today I wanna share with you updated version (old post Here) of my favorite make up and facial care products:
1. The Body Shop - Seaweed pore-cleansing facial exfoliator - which is my favorite face scrub of all time.
2. The Body Shop  - Seaweed mattifying day cream - light perfect for sunny days
3. The Body Shop - Vitamin E moisture cream - I use this during the whole year and prefer it more than the Seaweed.
4. I love Raspberry and blackberry - body lotion
5. Bourjois Little round pot blush - 34 (using it for years)
6. Bourjois Healthy mix Foundation - 52 during the winter, 54 during the summer period
7. Bourjois Loose Powder - 02  - best loose powder ever
8. Dior Diorshow Blackout mascara (using it for years)
9. Avon Kohl eye liner - black - with my sensitive eyes I more than satisfied with this product
10. L'Oreal Glam Bronze Duo

These are my favorites, how about yours?
What's one item you can't leave your house without? :)