Monday, August 19, 2013

You ain't messing with my dougie ...

                                                                                  CLICK TO SEE MORE





                                                                                     sandals: zara,
                                                                                     shorts: new yorker,
                                                                                     t-shirt: new yorker,
                                                                                     jacket: zara,
                                                                                     hat: h&m,
                                                                                     watch: michael kors,
                                                                                     bracelet: morellato (here),
                                                                                     ph. Maja


If you are following me on the Instagram (@vanjaam) you already know about this look. Favorite shorts lately, mixed with Zara studded sandals, hat with red stripe and a denim jacket  over all.
Do you like it?

For those who are asking me lately about my wavy hairstyle, here is a video (click PLAY) where I recorded couple months ago how I'm curling my hair. :)