Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Maybe Peach & Navy

I think this top is peach. Maybe:







It may be blush though. 

Either way, it could probably stand to be paired with a bolder color than navy.  I did add a bit of color with the jewelry.  But then I went with the pale gold shoes; again, I think a colored shoe might have been more interesting.  

I think I just don’t believe it’s spring yet so I’m sticking to my dark, winter neutrals.  Yes, it has been in the 70s here the past couple of days, but I know as soon as I pull out my spring/summer clothes, the temps will drop and it’ll start hailing.  Oregon weather loves to play mind games.

What about you, Reader Friends?  Is it spring in your wardrobe yet?

Happy Tuesday, All!

Gracey

Shop the Look:
Similar lace blouse
Similar cropped pants
Similar cropped cardigan
Exact FRANKIE necklace
Similar gold flats

** Disclosure: Actions taken from the hyperlinks in this blog post may yield commission/compensation for the writer. Please see the Disclosure tab for more details.