Friday, April 12, 2013

Buttons, Boots and Polka Nots

Today's outfit consists of buttons, boots and polka nots.  The polka nots are what brilliant reader, Aya, calls the pattern on my shirt (Eddie Bauer via Goodwill):



They look like polka dots, but they're not, so polka nots they are.  The buttons are on the skirt (thrifted via Goodwill) and the boots are my spring boots (Enzo Angolini "Saylem" via Nordstrom).  I told you that was a thing.

I love the button front on this skirt and, surprisingly, my thighs are okay with it too.  Usually button-front skirts tend to make my thighs Hulk out just to prove they can.  But, they stayed put today.  Thank goodness.


I also wore a woven belt (thrifted via Goodwill) and a lovely vintage apple pendant from Ally Hoot Vintage.  But, I forgot to get a close up.  You can see it here though.

Happy Friday, Everyone!

Gracey

Shop the Look:
Similar Eddie Bauer shirt (Tall & Plus available)
Similar button-front skirt
Exact Enzo Angolini "Saylem" boots
Exact apple pendant

** Disclosure: Actions taken from the hyperlinks in this blog post may yield commission/compensation for the writer. Please see the Disclosure tab for more details.