Thursday, March 7, 2013

The World’s Tallest Third Grader



Today I am dressed like the world’s tallest third grader:



I didn’t do it on purpose (I like to think I’d never infantilize myself on purpose).  It’s just that the shirt (vintage via Goodwill) and pants (Target) happened to be next to each other on my laundry chair (the chair that holds the overflow of clean laundry from my laundry basket) so I threw them on this morning. 


But I like it.  Yes, I would have worn this as a third grader but I’m not embarrassed to be wearing it now.  It’s bright and happy and cozy and involves my favorite pants, ankle-strap flats (Hive & Honey via Piperlime) and a neon necklace (Target).  
 
I tell you what, Friends; third graders might be on to something.

Happy Thursday, All!

Gracey

Shop the Look:
Exact Target cords
Similar plaid shirt (plus, standard)
Ankle strap flats
Neon yellow necklace

** Disclosure: Actions taken from the hyperlinks in this blog post may yield commission/compensation for the writer. Please see the Disclosure tab for more details.