Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Gettin’ Matchy With It



I’m not usually known for being matchy-matchy, or for matching at all according to some.  But, when I was gifted this vintage necklace this weekend (thanks, Mom!) I knew I was going to match the heck out of it:


 And match it, I did: 



I’d actually already planned on pairing these emerald cords (Lucky Brand via Marshall’s) with my bright blue sweater (thrifted via Goodwill) and velvet flats (Old Navy).  Adding the necklace and some gold bangles (Nordstrom) just seemed like the right, if obvious, choice.

But, don’t worry.  Tomorrow I’ll be back in a color combination that makes no sense to anyone.

Happy Tuesday, Everyone!

Gracey


Shop the Look:
Similar emerald skinnies (plus available)
Similar blue sweater (plus available)
Similar teal flats (patent or fabric)
Similar enamel necklace

** Disclosure: Actions taken from the hyperlinks in this blog post may yield commission/compensation for the writer. Please see the Disclosure tab for more details.