Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hello, Sunshine



We had a beautiful day here in Oregon today.  The past couple days haven’t been cold, but they’ve been overcast.  Today was both warm and sunny.  It made me happy.  And a little cheesy, if this photo is any indication:


Yeah, I don’t even know.

What I do know is that I love this outfit and I wish it had photographed even a little better:



I wasn’t sure which shoes to pair with the combination of mocha skirt (vintage via Goodwill) and yellow sweater (Gap), but I think I really, really like the houndstooth flats (Old Navy via Goodwill) with it.  Yes, I basically like houndstooth with everything, but this look just reinforces that.


Also, you see that lady-tie?  It’s a new lady-tie I found when searching for a lady-tie for my girl, Ally.  I love it because it pairs well with my mocha skirt but it also makes me laugh because it’s a lady-tie printed with lady-ties: 


If that’s not some sartorial hilarity, I don’t know what is.

Happy Wednesday, All!

Gracey