Friday, September 14, 2012

Horse Belt!



I am wearing a horse belt:



And that’s pretty much all I have to say about today’s outfit.  HORSE.  BELT.  Does the rest really matter, people?  I think not.  Okay, fine.  For those of you who somehow manage not to be distracted by a horse belt (!), which, I’m not going to lie, is a little concerning; I’ll provide the outfit details. 
 
Today, I paired The Horse Belt (vintage, Plucky Maiden’s Junk Fest) with a  terra cotta dress (Target), black, waterfall cardigan (Old Navy), turquoise bracelet (gifted) and the same shoes I wore yesterday (Hive and Honey via Piperlime).

What’s that?  You wish I’d taken a close up of the horse belt so you can see it in all its leather-worked, hand-painted glory?  Well, then, today is your lucky day:


I love this thing so much that I actually paid a whole $20.00 for it.  I know, I know, that seems like a lot, but I figure I’m going to wear it in a lot of equestrian (and non-equestrian) themed outfits this fall and winter so the cost per wear should be pretty low.  Also, it’s a horse belt!

And it’s Friday!

Happy Friday, All!

Gracey

P. S. Cinturón de Caballo! (That's horse belt in Spanish.  You are welcome).